$45 Per Person
Enjoy our limited production wines from our Rutherford Estate Vineyards in Napa Valley. Your Host will guide you through our wine making process and our portfolio of wines, through a knowledgeable, fun tasting experience!
As we all know the world has changed a little during the last few months and we ask for your patience as we operate under new guidelines – our primary concern is for the safety of guests, staff and our collective families.
Please be aware of the following measures to ensure the safety of us all:
- Reservations are required, we will not accept walk-in guests
- Maximum group size is four guests
- All visitors must be 21 years of age, even if not participating in the Tasting Experience
- Face masks are required to access our property and until guests are seated for a tasting experience; face masks are always required indoors or when proper social distancing cannot be honored
- Guests will be asked to read and sign a Liability Waiver at time of arrival
- Social distancing of six feet will be actively encouraged
- If we feel you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 symptoms, we will respectfully not host you
- Guests will be hosted on our patio area
- Only "contact less" payments such as credit cards and cards on file, will be accepted
- The Tasting Experience will be limited to 50 minutes
- Food products of any kind will not be permitted on property
- Hand sanitizer will be freely available, and we encourage you to use it
- All of our staff will wear face coverings
- Sanitation of all common areas and surfaces will take place regularly
Thanks again for your understanding of the need to implement these guidelines. If you any questions, do not hesitate to contact us (707.968-3200) and please, let us know what we can do for you.
$125 Per Person
TORCIA IS FOCUSED ON PRODUCING BENCHMARK NAPA VALLEY CABERNET SAUVIGNON AND CHARDONNAY FROM EXCEPTIONAL VINEYARD SITES WITHIN THE NAPA VALLEY.
Each vineyard site has a story to tell and communicating that is a great source of our passion for producing these wines from Napa Valley. The hard work of capturing a wine's sense of place is a year-round endeavor and every one of us has a level of intimacy with each vineyard and the desire to showcase its individuality
Join us for a rare opportunity to taste three of our single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, highlighting our premiere vineyards in Napa Valley.